motorcycle was built in 1921 by the Victoria Cycle Company at Dennistoun in Glasgow.
The black-painted motorcycle built in Glasgow is fitted with a 3 1/2 HP 450cc
J.A.P. engine. It has a Sturmey-Archer 3-speed
gearbox and the primary drive is by chain and clutch, the secondary by belt
and pulley. The machine has long swept back handlebars and an exhaust system
consisting of a short pipe leading to a can silencer under the front of the
engine. The registration number is 'SA4706'.